Enrollment (which thereby gives permission to attend) & Payment of the $50 one time registration fee that covers all 3 years of middle school.
There is no additional door fee for the 5th grade event this year. There will be a $5 per event fee collected at the door for all 6th, 7th and 8th grade events.
Teen Membership Fee is completed by taking one of the following actions:
- Enrolling in Teen Center using the Town of Wellesley Recreation Dept. online "Webtrac" system (see below)
- Calling the Town of Wellesley Recreation Department at (781)235-2370 to enroll & pay by phone (MC and Visa)
*The enrollment and payment process grants permission to attend. There is NOT a separate permission form
Instructions on using Webtrac.
- Click on button below to access the Webtrac system.
- Go to Activity Number Search, enter the Teen Center Activity number which is #533390
- You will be prompted for your Recreation Department Webtrac login details. If you do not have a Webtrac user ID, please call the Wellesley Rec Dept.
- Add this activity to your cart, enroll (which thereby gives permission to attend events) and then checkout.
- If you have any questions about the use of Webtrac, call the Wellesley Recreation Department at (781) 235-2370